Cubs at Reds (5/14 - 5/16)

I figured with the series starting tomorrow on my birthday. It was the right time to finish my rehab assignment and come to the big leagues to give this a shot.

Here is to positive thoughts only on the start of a winning week for the Reds!

All three games are to start at 6:40.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big time series for the Reds here. Excellent chance to close the gap in the division a little bit. I'd love to win all 3 to get back within 5 games back.

All 3 games are 6:40 starts at GABP.

Starters are:

Gm1: Hendricks vs Roark

Gm2: Darvish vs Gray

Gm 3: Quintana vs Castillo

I know it's only May, but two series against the Cubs with games against the Dodgers and Brewers in between. All playoff contenders.

Really need to not get dominated over the next two weeks or I'm about ready to move on to football.

Just edge in on .500 so I can pretend to be interested in one sports team playing in this gods-forsaken place I now call home.

I have not posted nothing on tonight's game. Where is everyone else? Does nobody care if the Reds won or lost? And against the Cubs. I guess everyone took their dog to the park.

Edited by sumoroyal

If no one else will do it, I will. Cubbies over the Redlegs 3 to 1 behind 8 innings of three-hit ball by Hendricks (who also had a two-run double in the second).

It hurts me extra when we get beat by the Cubs.

Per Lance McAlister's twitter last night:

The attendance of 16,853 was the largest home weeknight crowd of the season.

And people want to complain to that because a lot of it was blue.

My favorite games to attend are those where there a lot of “road warriors” in the seats (e.g. Steelers at Bengals). Makes the whole experience much more interesting.