Elbow Compression Sleeves

sportsfan41

Does anyone on here have one? Any recommendations or suggestions on a brand or best practices for using them?

I've struggled with tendonitis in my elbow or tennis elbow on and off for years. Right now it's starting to flare up in my left arm and I'm trying to get out ahead of it. Obviously, rest, ice and time help but I'm interested in a sleeve as well.

This is what the VA supplied me with, and it works wonders. The pain in my right arm had gotten so bad that I couldn't pick up certain things (example, a 12 pack of soda). With this brace there was almost no pain at all. Helped me get better, now I don't have to wear it all the time.

alimed-bandit-elbow-support-tennis-elbow-band-it-each-model-510263.jpg&maxx=300&maxy=0

41apopXRMIL._SY355_.jpg

This is what the VA supplied me with, and it works wonders. The pain in my right arm had gotten so bad that I couldn't pick up certain things (example, a 12 pack of soda). With this brace there was almost no pain at all. Helped me get better, now I don't have to wear it all the time.

alimed-bandit-elbow-support-tennis-elbow-band-it-each-model-510263.jpg&maxx=300&maxy=0

41apopXRMIL._SY355_.jpg

Looks like an old-school one from back in the day that I often used over the past two decades. Mine didn't have a brand name on it, so I'm guessing it costs a lot more than the regular ones.