13. Sacred Heart

14. Butler

15. Webster County

16. Anderson County

17. Southwestern

18. South Laurel

19. Simon Kenton

20. Floyd Central

I have not seen Scott Co. play live this year but they seem a little high to me on the list... I get that they are undefeated but their schedule seems a little weak so far. Interested to see how they fare against GRC/Lincoln Co. in Toyota Classic.

Thoughts from anyone who has seen them and other Top 20s live?

Edited by GBBfan90
Mistake on opponents

I have not seen Scott Co. play live this year but they seem a little high to me on the list... I get that they are undefeated but their schedule seems a little weak so far. Interested to see how they fare against GRC/Lincoln Co. in Toyota Classic.

Ive seen them several times. Very strong top 5 players and a very solid 6/7. Top 4 at worse. 5 D1 level kids that start.

Ive seen them several times. Very strong top 5 players and a very solid 6/7. Top 4 at worse. 5 D1 level kids that start.

5 D1 kids? Excited to see them play at some point! I knew of the Owens girl going to Tennesse Tech. Do any of the others have offers?

5 D1 kids? Excited to see them play at some point! I knew of the Owens girl going to Tennesse Tech. Do any of the others have offers?

Owens to Tennessee Tech. Morgan Defoor to Morehead. Malea Williams probably has 15 D1 offers. Juliette Smith has not committed yet but has all kind of interest. Sophomore Kenady Tompkins is at least a low to mid d1 kid. So yes they have some really good players.

They’re NOT too high on this list by no means..... would love to see them against Ryle.

They’re NOT too high on this list by no means..... would love to see them against Ryle.

They beat Ryle last year and neither team lost much. No reason to think they can’t beat Ryle again. Agree that Scott County should be number one until beaten.

They beat Ryle last year and neither team lost much. No reason to think they can’t beat Ryle again. Agree that Scott County should be number one until beaten.

You call losing Riddle (15 PPG) not losing much? Interesting! Yes I would love to see the match up honestly. Ryle lost by 1 I believe at Scott Co. Last year. Also, with ryle recent loss to Mount Notre Dame I’d say an undefeated Scott Co team get the SLIGHT edge for #1. Need to face facts Scott Co really hasn’t played anyone yet.

Not saying that Scott Co should be #1, just saying they’re not too high on this list. They deserve the spot they’re in. Them and Ryle are the 2 best teams in the state and i’m not sure anyone’s close to them right now. Would love to see the matchup because I think it could go either way.