BGP QOTD: Which current/former personality in pro sports would you want as a friend?

Colonels_Wear_Blue

Kevin VanDam, Roland Martin, Nolan Ryan, PeytonManning, Jack Nicklaus, Dr. J and Coach Cal...would be mine.

KVD just to have a fishing buddy that's maybe the best in the world.

Rolan, because he's maybe the GOAT and hearing his stories and fishing Okeechobee with him would be incredible.

Nolan, All-Time Favorite pitcher and all around Great Dude.

Peyton is hilarious and would be my goofy buddy and how much fun would it be to watch games with him breaking it down for you.

Jack...the GOAT (sorry Tiger) I'd love to just hang out every day with him and hear the stories he has from behind the scenes.

Dr. J is my all time favorite athlete...I think it'd be cool just to hang with him.

Coach Cal, I'd have unprecedented access to all things UK Basketball and I think he's a true friend to those that he calls friend.

Todd Frazier, JJ Watt, Peyton Manning, Phil Mickelson, and Brandon Phillips are the first that come to mind for me.
^What's your reasoning for each?

Well, I've had the opportunity to talk with BP and Frazier on a few occasions. They're just likeable guys who enjoy life and know how to make folks around them happy.

JJ Watt seems like a principled dude with his head on straight.

Peyton is just a funny dude. I've got a buddy who has golfed with him several times, and it sounds like he's a total riot in person.

And Lefty...I just have a hard time not really liking Lefty.

Well, I've had the opportunity to talk with BP and Frazier on a few occasions. They're just likeable guys who enjoy life and know how to make folks around them happy.

JJ Watt seems like a principled dude with his head on straight.

Peyton is just a funny dude. I've got a buddy who has golfed with him several times, and it sounds like he's a total riot in person.

And Lefty...I just have a hard time not really liking Lefty.

Thanks. Was just curious. I've heard 3 of them are not anything at all like what they portray when the cameras stop rolling.