What would a Bengals win over Baltimore tonight mean for the rest of the season?

I know it's early but what does everyone think a win over the Ravens tonight would mean for the Bengals the rest of the season.

I know someone wil say 2-0. lol just thought it could be a good discussion leading up to to tonight's game.

I personally think it would be a great confidence boost and could put them I think on the wY to winning the division.

I think it'll say that they're going to be someone that can't be overlooked or penciled in as a W on anyone's schedule.

This is where I am at or phrased as a Bengals fan a win tonight would make me cautiously optimistic for the rest of the season.

I'd say it helps put a little more money in my beer vending pocket. Keeping people excited about the team is crucial for me.

I think a win tonight gives people a lot more confidence after Baltimore crushed Buffalo.

I hope you are right, we all want you to make as much money as you can.

I know it's early but what does everyone think a win over the Ravens tonight would mean for the Bengals the rest of the season.

I know someone wil say 2-0. lol just thought it could be a good discussion leading up to to tonight's game.

I personally think it would be a great confidence boost and could put them I think on the wY to winning the division.

A win tonight would be what I expected. I expected 2-0 on the way to a 10-6 season.

For me personally it doesn't change much at all. I expect the Bengals to beat the Ravens anytime they play. The Bengals have won 7 of the last 9 games against the Ravens. The Bengals beat the Ravens when it was basically a playoff game for the Ravens, and yet a bad Bengals team beat them last year. So imo the Bengals should win. The Bengals starters did the same thing to the Bills starters in the pre season game as the Ravens did. The Bills are just bad.

Now even though the win won't do much for me, because I expect them to beat the Ravens. It would probably do a lot for this city, and get people to start getting a little excited about them.

It would probably do a lot for this city, and get people to start getting a little excited about them.

I’m curious to see the crowd tonight. It’s going to be great weather, the team is 1-0, division opponent. I’m going to be really disappointed when I get there if the crowd is sparse.

I’m curious to see the crowd tonight. It’s going to be great weather, the team is 1-0, division opponent. I’m going to be really disappointed when I get there if the crowd is sparse.

I'm expecting it to be sparse unfortunately. That is why I'm considering buying the cheapest tickets possible and going. Because I believe we should be able to easily find empty seats in the lower bowl. Especially in the south end zone, which is my favorite spot to watch the game.

Stats are in a team's favor when they start 2-0 to make the playoffs. In the AFC North it is even more likely. Nothing is a cinch, but if they go 2-0 and AD stays healthy their chances are very good to make the playoffs.

A loss is tough because you just really need to win all home games, especially division games.

For me personally it doesn't change much at all. I expect the Bengals to beat the Ravens anytime they play. The Bengals have won 7 of the last 9 games against the Ravens. The Bengals beat the Ravens when it was basically a playoff game for the Ravens, and yet a bad Bengals team beat them last year. So imo the Bengals should win. The Bengals starters did the same thing to the Bills starters in the pre season game as the Ravens did. The Bills are just bad.

Now even though the win won't do much for me, because I expect them to beat the Ravens. It would probably do a lot for this city, and get people to start getting a little excited about them.

Yes, they have won 7 of 9, but last year's opener against them here in Cincy was ugly and one of AD's worst as a pro. 4 picks and a 20-0 whippin'.

Also, AD, ML and Bengals in the spotlight usually doesn't go well.

But I do concur, they play the Ravens better than anyone else does.

I'm expecting it to be sparse unfortunately. That is why I'm considering buying the cheapest tickets possible and going. Because I believe we should be able to easily find empty seats in the lower bowl. Especially in the south end zone, which is my favorite spot to watch the game.

I afraid you’re right. It’s a shame that it is that way though.