Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What would a Bengals win over Baltimore tonight mean for the rest of the season?

Featured Replies

Yes, they have won 7 of 9, but last year's opener against them here in Cincy was ugly and one of AD's worst as a pro. 4 picks and a 20-0 whippin'.

 

Also, AD, ML and Bengals in the spotlight usually doesn't go well.

 

But I do concur, they play the Ravens better than anyone else does.

 

Hey I am trying to feel good about Dalton right now, don't make me go back lol.

 

The last two regular season games, I seen things from Dalton that he hadn't shown much during his first 8 years. In that last Baltimore game, usually when things start going bad. He usually presses and adds to it with a mistake. Instead he made a perfect read and throw to win the game. Then last week against the Colts. First pass of the year he throws a pick. Usually when he starts a game bad, we know it stays bad. He bounced right back and was on point the rest of the game. So I am feeling a little better about him lately, and hoping maybe now the prime time play changes for the better too!

I’m curious to see the crowd tonight. It’s going to be great weather, the team is 1-0, division opponent. I’m going to be really disappointed when I get there if the crowd is sparse.

 

I'm expecting it to be sparse unfortunately. That is why I'm considering buying the cheapest tickets possible and going. Because I believe we should be able to easily find empty seats in the lower bowl. Especially in the south end zone, which is my favorite spot to watch the game.

 

I haven't been on any ticketing sites, but I would have thought the place would be packed tonight. You guys really think its going to be on the light side, especially downstairs? That surprises me.

I haven't been on any ticketing sites, but I would have thought the place would be packed tonight. You guys really think its going to be on the light side, especially downstairs? That surprises me.

I just know this city. It may have died down on here, but fans in general are still upset that Marvin Lewis is still the coach. Until they win I don’t see that changing and I expect the crowds to be small. Hopefully I’m wrong and the Jungle is roaring tonight.

I haven't been on any ticketing sites, but I would have thought the place would be packed tonight. You guys really think its going to be on the light side, especially downstairs? That surprises me.

 

I see it similar to what it was in 2011. People were fed up and done when they brought Lewis back. I dont think it will be as bad as then, but it's going to take awhile. In 2011 it wasnt until end of the season when started getting good crowds and they were a playoff team and the blackout rule was still in effect.

 

Without the blackout rule and fans upset. I dont think it would be great. I guess on positive is prices have gone up the last two days. So must be selling decent on the resale sites. It was selling for 30 bucks as of Sunday, now cheapest is around 50.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.