Cleveland 20 New York Giants 10 (Pre-Season)

That is correct regarding last preseason's undefeated record. Winning preseason games is not necessarily reason to get excited but what happens in those games can be.

For instance, individual players who did good things and show development and promise, like Antonio Callaway. Qbs who threw accurate passes, including the rookie. Apparent progress made by TE Njoku over last year. WR Rashard Higgins finally making positive plays on special teams and at WR (4 catches for 66 yrds).

Those are things that may mean this Browns team is improved over last year's team. The veteran presence of Tyrod Taylor is good to see.

That is correct regarding last preseason's undefeated record. Winning preseason games is not necessarily reason to get excited but what happens in those games can be.

For instance, individual players who did good things and show development and promise, like Antonio Callaway. Qbs who threw accurate passes, including the rookie. Apparent progress made by TE Njoku over last year. WR Rashard Higgins finally making positive plays on special teams and at WR (4 catches for 66 yrds).

Those are things that may mean this Browns team is improved over last year's team. The veteran presence of Tyrod Taylor is good to see.

I wonder if and/or how long he will be suspended for.

I haven't been able to find a word about what the NFL will do in response to him being pulled over at 3 am with a suspended license and a small amount of marijuana being found under the seat and parts of a gun and some ammo in the car. He was charged with a "minor misdemeanor." He has a past. I hope he can stay on the field because he has some explosiveness.

I haven't been able to find a word about what the NFL will do in response to him being pulled over at 3 am with a suspended license and a small amount of marijuana being found under the seat and parts of a gun and some ammo in the car. He was charged with a "minor misdemeanor." He has a past. I hope he can stay on the field because he has some explosiveness.

I was wondering about this also. I guess the NFL isn't in a rush and will certainly lower the boom on him in time. I think he already has one official strike against him when he entered the NFL from his shenanigans at Florida. I hope he finally wakes up and doesn't throw away what could be a solid career.