Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cleveland 20 New York Giants 10 (Pre-Season)

Featured Replies

The Browns were 4-0 last pre season...i wouldn't get too excited.

That is correct regarding last preseason's undefeated record. Winning preseason games is not necessarily reason to get excited but what happens in those games can be.

 

For instance, individual players who did good things and show development and promise, like Antonio Callaway. Qbs who threw accurate passes, including the rookie. Apparent progress made by TE Njoku over last year. WR Rashard Higgins finally making positive plays on special teams and at WR (4 catches for 66 yrds).

 

Those are things that may mean this Browns team is improved over last year's team. The veteran presence of Tyrod Taylor is good to see.

Mayfield was fine, but he didn’t excite me either. Shocked he played as much as he did.

Njoku has pro-bowler written all over him.

That is correct regarding last preseason's undefeated record. Winning preseason games is not necessarily reason to get excited but what happens in those games can be.

 

For instance, individual players who did good things and show development and promise, like Antonio Callaway. Qbs who threw accurate passes, including the rookie. Apparent progress made by TE Njoku over last year. WR Rashard Higgins finally making positive plays on special teams and at WR (4 catches for 66 yrds).

 

Those are things that may mean this Browns team is improved over last year's team. The veteran presence of Tyrod Taylor is good to see.

 

I wonder if and/or how long he will be suspended for.

I haven't been able to find a word about what the NFL will do in response to him being pulled over at 3 am with a suspended license and a small amount of marijuana being found under the seat and parts of a gun and some ammo in the car. He was charged with a "minor misdemeanor." He has a past. I hope he can stay on the field because he has some explosiveness.

I just watched the game; Mayfield has potential, but I don't think the team is going to make great strides this season

I haven't been able to find a word about what the NFL will do in response to him being pulled over at 3 am with a suspended license and a small amount of marijuana being found under the seat and parts of a gun and some ammo in the car. He was charged with a "minor misdemeanor." He has a past. I hope he can stay on the field because he has some explosiveness.

 

I was wondering about this also. I guess the NFL isn't in a rush and will certainly lower the boom on him in time. I think he already has one official strike against him when he entered the NFL from his shenanigans at Florida. I hope he finally wakes up and doesn't throw away what could be a solid career.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.