Aidan Matthews, Meade County, F

Wyatt Battaile, Pikeville, G

Steven Fitzgerald, Pulaski County, G

Cooper Robb, Scott County, G

Skyelar Potter, Warren Central, G

Jordan Cousin, Warren Central, F

DhCLIJsUcAAspy9.jpg

Zion Harmon on second team?

Don't penalize a kid for being young and/or being mobile. I get people being frustrated with how he is using high schools but come on folks he is the Number 1 player in AMERICA for his class, yet on second team in state (the same state that he led in scoring).

Don't penalize a kid for being young and/or being mobile. I get people being frustrated with how he is using high schools but come on folks he is the Number 1 player in AMERICA for his class, yet on second team in state (the same state that he led in scoring).

And free throw percentage

Pretty sure voting was done before The Decision III ever took place.

It really doesn’t matter when voting was done. Those voting knows how good this kid is but also knows that he is a traveler. I kind of get how this can not sit well with them but to put the highest rated player, regardless of class, that this state has ever seen on the second team is their way of telling his camp that they are the ones in control. Sounds blunt but true.

It really doesn’t matter when voting was done. Those voting knows how good this kid is but also knows that he is a traveler. I kind of get how this can not sit well with them but to put the highest rated player, regardless of class, that this state has ever seen on the second team is their way of telling his camp that they are the ones in control. Sounds blunt but true.

Harmon can play with those guys, no doubt, but being the top in your class in and of itself does not mean he’s better than those older than him. Being second team as a freshman is special. They basically said only five guys in the entire state regardless of class were better in this season. I think that’s all there is to it. Or, if there’s more to it, it’s likely they went more with he has other years to be first team - most of the others don’t.

Come on Dragon Fire... He is #1 player in class of 2020. Has a gold metal, shines at the elite camps, has more accolades than perhaps ANY HS player ever at his age (before anyone disagrees with that statement, see if you can find a frosh with more accomplishment than him). He is on 2nd team due to his age and his lack of loyalty to one location.

Only my thoughts but I feel is true...

Don't know much about the Sullivan kid, but he did put up a massive number of field goal attempts according to KHSAA (3 point FG% could be better for a guard) . Not an overall reflection of him as a player, because I heard he's pretty good. But sometimes PPG can be misleading.

Johnson best player in group and the only potential NBA player and couldn't make all state first or second team come on now?

David is a great player and what you are saying is probably true about the pro potential. But during the season he averaged 13 pts per game and 6 rebounds.

Come on Dragon Fire... He is #1 player in class of 2020. Has a gold metal, shines at the elite camps, has more accolades than perhaps ANY HS player ever at his age (before anyone disagrees with that statement, see if you can find a frosh with more accomplishment than him). He is on 2nd team due to his age and his lack of loyalty to one location.

Only my thoughts but I feel is true...

OJ Mayo maybe? Know he didn’t win a state title but he was really good early!