Tigers at Reds (6/19 - 6/20)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Number I saw on Saturday said that they were projected to have 28,000 at GABP tonight, which I was a little surprised by.

Apparently Fiona themed bobblehead ticket package for tonight. That answers that. I am no longer excited for having a decent sales night on a Tuesday. Most of those will never make it to their seats probably.

Apparently Fiona themed bobblehead ticket package for tonight. That answers that. I am no longer excited for having a decent sales night on a Tuesday. Most of those will never make it to their seats probably.

I heard they sold 10,000 ticket packages for Fiona. When I was out for lunch I saw people already with the bobbleheads

I saw where they interviewed a woman who flew up from Dallas with four friends just for the Fiona bobble head giveaway. They are going to zoo tomorrow to see Fiona and then fly home. That’s crazy to me.

I saw where they interviewed a woman who flew up from Dallas with four friends just for the Fiona bobble head giveaway. They are going to zoo tomorrow to see Fiona and then fly home. That’s crazy to me.

There have been 1000's fly half way around the world to Kentucky to see an Ark. Doesnt surprise me one bit.

That’s insane. It’s a Hippo.