Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tigers at Reds (6/19 - 6/20)

Featured Replies

Number I saw on Saturday said that they were projected to have 28,000 at GABP tonight, which I was a little surprised by.

 

Be nice to get the mini sweep with just 2 games against the Tigers.

 

Looking like Romano & Mahle getting the nod for the Reds.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Number I saw on Saturday said that they were projected to have 28,000 at GABP tonight, which I was a little surprised by.

 

Apparently Fiona themed bobblehead ticket package for tonight. That answers that. I am no longer excited for having a decent sales night on a Tuesday. Most of those will never make it to their seats probably.

Apparently Fiona themed bobblehead ticket package for tonight. That answers that. I am no longer excited for having a decent sales night on a Tuesday. Most of those will never make it to their seats probably.

 

I heard they sold 10,000 ticket packages for Fiona. When I was out for lunch I saw people already with the bobbleheads

Senzel has his average over .300 now in AAA. Hitting .400 last 10 games.

Votto snaps his Home Run drought with a Grand Slam. Reds up 4-0.

His slugging % is down a good bit from his career averages. I'm willing to bet he goes on one of crazy hot streaks where he hits .400 for 3 weeks.

Hopefully that’s now...

Apparently Fiona themed bobblehead ticket package for tonight. That answers that. I am no longer excited for having a decent sales night on a Tuesday. Most of those will never make it to their seats probably.

 

I saw where they interviewed a woman who flew up from Dallas with four friends just for the Fiona bobble head giveaway. They are going to zoo tomorrow to see Fiona and then fly home. That’s crazy to me.

I saw where they interviewed a woman who flew up from Dallas with four friends just for the Fiona bobble head giveaway. They are going to zoo tomorrow to see Fiona and then fly home. That’s crazy to me.

 

There have been 1000's fly half way around the world to Kentucky to see an Ark. Doesnt surprise me one bit.

I saw where they interviewed a woman who flew up from Dallas with four friends just for the Fiona bobble head giveaway. They are going to zoo tomorrow to see Fiona and then fly home. That’s crazy to me.

That’s insane. It’s a Hippo.

That’s insane. It’s a Hippo.

 

That hippo saved the zoo lots of money.

Last two games, Romano has threw 15 innings of one run baseball. That is getting the job done.

Senzel has his average over .300 now in AAA. Hitting .400 last 10 games.

 

No position for him at the MLB level

Cowboy on a rant tonight.

 

Might be the most intelligent baseball man in the organization. Needs to be on the field staff.

Cowboy on a rant tonight.

 

Might be the most intelligent baseball man in the organization. Needs to be on the field staff.

 

What was he ranting about?

How older pitchers don't help younger pitchers.

 

The chemistry in the clubhouse.

 

The lack of knowledge by pitchers of how to pitch in different situations.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.