Affair leads to Murder-Suicide

Pura Vida

This story intrigues me for some reason. The killer was educated, career minded, a dog lover, etc. Was she mentally unstable to begin with.... or did being cheated on cause her to snap to this level??? The psychology while tragic/sad, is fascinating.

'She Was Lying In Wait': Police Say Woman Killed Her Husband's Lover, Then Herself : The Two-Way : NPR

I find that murder-suicide combination very odd (the "other" woman and yourself). Cheating husband is free and clear now. I would tend to think that it would be more of a double murder (the "other" woman and husband) and then flee. Or, if murder-suicide, it would be husband and yourself.

@Pura Vida, perhaps you can tell us what conclusions you are drawing about the psychology of the woman that you find fascinating. So far in the discussion occurring in the thread you are only finding out about the psychology of the men on BGP ; ).

Thank you old grappler – LOL!

Well, on paper the wife looks to have things together so why go after the other woman – that’s so middle school. It’s why I’m wondering if she’s cra-cra to begin with.

Sure I’d be devastated too but it would be my (ex) man that I’d make suffer, LOL.

I find that murder-suicide combination very odd (the "other" woman and yourself). Cheating husband is free and clear now. I would tend to think that it would be more of a double murder (the "other" woman and husband) and then flee. Or, if murder-suicide, it would be husband and yourself.

I agree. Does this guy have a good alibi?

I watch Dateline a lot.