Lexington Christian vs. Lexington Catholic (43rd District) 02/20/18

Lexington Christian vs Lexington Catholic Who wins?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Lexington Christian vs Lexington Catholic Who wins?

• Lexington Christian
    • Lexington Catholic

Have to go with LCA in this one. I have thought since the beginning of the year this team is built very well. They are tall and have length, can shoot the ball from deep and tend to play good defense. Not sure what happened in the first part of the year, but they sure are playing like I expected them to play this year, now. Probably the hottest team going. I think they win...........easily.

Have to go with LCA in this one. I have thought since the beginning of the year this team is built very well. They are tall and have length, can shoot the ball from deep and tend to play good defense. Not sure what happened in the first part of the year, but they sure are playing like I expected them to play this year, now. Probably the hottest team going. I think they win...........easily.

Rode was injured early in the year.

Wouldn't be surprised if LCA wins rather handily. They are playing some of the best ball in the state.