Exact Dates of Any Region Tournament?

Anybody know the exact dates for any of the region tournaments? I would like to go ahead and start planning my travel schedule. Hopefully the finals will be spread out among different nights so I can go to multiple region finals.

Most regions will be the following

Quarterfinals

Wednesday Feb 28

Thursday March 1

Semi Finals

Monday March 5

Finals

Tuesday March 6

There will be some regions that donit dofferent with a Finals on Monday or even Sunday but 75% of the regions will Be like this format

Quarterfinals

Wednesday Feb 28

Thursday March 1

Semi Finals

Monday March 5

Finals

Tuesday March 6

There will be some regions that donit dofferent with a Finals on Monday or even Sunday but 75% of the regions will Be like this format

I believe this is the exact schedule for the boys 10th Region tournament.

Quarterfinals

Wednesday Feb 28

Thursday March 1

Semi Finals

Monday March 5

Finals

Tuesday March 6

This is the schedule for the 1st region

To not have Boys Regional Finals on Friday or Saturday night is a crime, Period. In a state that puts so much emphasis on winning the regional tournament and advancing to play in Rupp Arena. SAD:no:

This is the way it is unless they ever play the boys state tourney before the girls.

The girls is always first now and has been since 2006/2007. They stopped alternating them in 2005/2006.

Those dates have hinged on availability of Rupp Arena. If they move the tournament up to avoid NCAA Tournament conflict, you would likely then see the boys regionals played first.

To not have Boys Regional Finals on Friday or Saturday night is a crime, Period. In a state that puts so much emphasis on winning the regional tournament and advancing to play in Rupp Arena. SAD:no:

I can't speak for every region but the 12th Region boys crowds for Monday semifinals and Tuesday finals are always huge and the gym is always full. @PurplePride92

Boys' region finals and SFs will always be packed gyms no matter what days they're played on. Girls' SFs and finals being on Friday-Saturday helps the gate, because the crowds wouldn't be as big if those were on Monday-Tuesday.

Let me tell you who doesn't love them on Monday and Tuesday, the players and coaches. The players get up and go to school, don't celebrate or reflect on the end of the season or your career. They're not robots they're kids who are laying it on the line and because of PC Oscar Mayer Bologna they can't have the biggest games of their lives on a weekend??? Give me a break.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Rule #8