Waco

Just a few minutes in but it looks like this may be sympathetic to Koresh.

ATF/FBI being shown in bad light pretty early on.

I agree with you @Jumper_Dad. They took a nice angle with the portrayal of Koresh as well as the ATF/FBI's role in the ordeal. I really enjoyed the first episode and I'm looking forward to where they'll take this story.

Just a few minutes in but it looks like this may be sympathetic to Koresh.

ATF/FBI being shown in bad light pretty early on.

I was curious what they were doing with the guy in Minnesota. I wasn't old enough to really know anything about Waco when it happened, so I didn't see the connection. But it totally makes sense why they included it and where they are taking that angle.

Taylor Kitsch is great in this.

• 2 weeks later...

With the Winter Olympics causing most networks not to show original programming the whole month of February, Waco is the only game in town and has been very good. Kinda wish this would have been a Netflix show so could have streamed it in a day or two. Taylor Kitsch very underrated actor in Hollywood, even before this

• 2 weeks later...

This was a great series and I can't recommend it enough. The scenes from the government assault were riveting. How they could declare they weren't assaulting the compound when they clearly were is beyond me. Now that the series is over, I'm going to research the heck out of this saga because the "he said, she said" of the whole thing is very intriguing.