Pendleton County 91 Bourbon County 59

The wildcats are playing as a team! They are going to be in the hunt for that regional championship if they keep playing like they are and keep improving. The referees were questionable and that went both ways though. Donte must of had a triple double, he played one of the best games I’ve seen him play. He played aggressively and the team is feeding off of his leadership. Great team win tonight.

I need details. I couldn't be there .

Dontaie with 24 and 13

Adam Antrobus with 23 and 12

Walsh and Yelton both in double digits as well. Wildcats are doing a great job of sharing the ball and hustling after loose balls! This is a fun team to watch.

Titus Ransom with a game high 29 for Bourbon.

How fun is this to watch??

The shot selection with this team has improved a lot which is why they are playing some good ball. Also the defense is getting better by the game.

Yes they are having fun which makes it fun to watch as well.

Bourbon County = Not so good

It's blowing my mind bc that team is really not that bad. Ransom is the most aggressive scorer in the region and they found a way to beat mason was hoping they could continue on a upward slide but like any roller-coaster it's all down hill at the moment.

Dontaie with 24 and 13

Adam Antrobus with 23 and 12

Walsh and Yelton both in double digits as well. Wildcats are doing a great job of sharing the ball and hustling after loose balls! This is a fun team to watch.

Titus Ransom with a game high 29 for Bourbon.

Correction on stats:

Allen with 23 and 16

Antrobus with 22 and 12

Bourbon will be ok, the flu bug has hit them pretty good and they had a few guys out that didn't even make the trip, just gotta keep grinding, taking nothing away from Pendleton Co tho, they were on fire, congrats on their win and wish Bourbon a speedy recovery from the flu bug..