Rob Gronkowski suspension

I'd imagine that his lack of history of plays like this probably played a factor in only giving him one game.

No way the NFL overturns it after all the hits last night too. They should be tossing out some suspensions left and right. I'd even toss out suspension to guys like Antonio Brown for continually saying "karma" in post game interviews. They need something drastic. I acknowledge a suspension to AB is that, but they have go to do something to get rid of this culture that actually built the NFL years ago.

You don't need it anymore. Fantasy sports carries your brand and league, not the big hits of yesteryear.

One game seems right. It was a cheap shot, Gronk admitted as much and said he got carried away after the game. Sit next week and get healthy for the Steelers in 2 weeks.

One game because Gronk admitted it was a cheap shot. Your kidding, right. :lol2: :lol2:

One game because Gronk admitted it was a cheap shot. Your kidding, right. :lol2: :lol2:

I don’t want to speak for UKMF but I don’t think he’s saying it’s only one game because Gronk admitted it was a cheap shot. He’s saying that 1) one game feels right to him and 2) it was a cheap shot, and that Gronk even acknowledges that.