Duke 91 Indiana 81

MJAlltheWay24

I watched the majority of the 2nd half. For a while there it looked like the Hoosiers might pull it off.

I'm not sure there has been many teams as battle tested as Duke has been before December. Going to pay some major dividends in the long run.

vs MSU, Florida, Texas and at Indiana. Rough stretch of games. Huge OOC this year. Should make the ACC that much better.

Duke will continue to be a problem, they are only going to get better.

Go ahead and give Bagley POY.

I agree. It’s going to take a team playing off the charts and the Duke team not playing well for them to lose. And that’s not likely, at least in the last 6 games of the year that are the most important. It appears they’re going to rack up number 6 and tie their neighbor down the road for most titles.

I agree. It’s going to take a team playing off the charts and the Duke team not playing well for them to lose. And that’s not likely, at least in the last 6 games of the year that are the most important. It appears they’re going to rack up number 6 and tie their neighbor down the road for most titles.

They are going to lose at some point, in ACC play. But it's going to take 40+ minutes of REALLY good basketball.

They are going to lose at some point, in ACC play. But it's going to take 40+ minutes of REALLY good basketball.

They're talented enough to go undefeated, but like you, I think they'll drop one or two in ACC play.

But by the time March gets here, I can't see anyone beating them. And that will make me hate GrizzlyAdams even more than I already do.

They're talented enough to go undefeated, but like you, I think they'll drop one or two in ACC play.

But by the time March gets here, I can't see anyone beating them. And that will make me hate GrizzlyAdams even more than I already do.

They'll lose to Mike Brey as is tradition. Then at NC ST and at VT. The usual losses. Another one somewhere else along the way. I expect 14-4 in ACC.

Their only concern should be that the NCAA tournament committee doesn't put them in the extremely tough brackets that they usually get in the tournament. :walk: