Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 91 Indiana 81

Featured Replies

I watched the majority of the 2nd half. For a while there it looked like the Hoosiers might pull it off.

 

I'm not sure there has been many teams as battle tested as Duke has been before December. Going to pay some major dividends in the long run.

I watched the majority of the 2nd half. For a while there it looked like the Hoosiers might pull it off.

 

I'm not sure there has been many teams as battle tested as Duke has been before December. Going to pay some major dividends in the long run.

 

vs MSU, Florida, Texas and at Indiana. Rough stretch of games. Huge OOC this year. Should make the ACC that much better.

Duke will continue to be a problem, they are only going to get better.

 

Go ahead and give Bagley POY.

Duke will continue to be a problem, they are only going to get better.

 

Go ahead and give Bagley POY.

I agree. It’s going to take a team playing off the charts and the Duke team not playing well for them to lose. And that’s not likely, at least in the last 6 games of the year that are the most important. It appears they’re going to rack up number 6 and tie their neighbor down the road for most titles.

I agree. It’s going to take a team playing off the charts and the Duke team not playing well for them to lose. And that’s not likely, at least in the last 6 games of the year that are the most important. It appears they’re going to rack up number 6 and tie their neighbor down the road for most titles.

 

They are going to lose at some point, in ACC play. But it's going to take 40+ minutes of REALLY good basketball.

They are going to lose at some point, in ACC play. But it's going to take 40+ minutes of REALLY good basketball.

 

They're talented enough to go undefeated, but like you, I think they'll drop one or two in ACC play.

 

But by the time March gets here, I can't see anyone beating them. And that will make me hate GrizzlyAdams even more than I already do.

Duke will continue to be a problem, they are only going to get better.

 

Now they get to enjoy 8 straight lay-ups until they go to Coral Gables in mid-January. They will take a lofty 17-0 record into that game, and barring something unforeseen, it will be must see TV (Big Monday, January 15th).

They're talented enough to go undefeated, but like you, I think they'll drop one or two in ACC play.

 

But by the time March gets here, I can't see anyone beating them. And that will make me hate GrizzlyAdams even more than I already do.

 

They'll lose to Mike Brey as is tradition. Then at NC ST and at VT. The usual losses. Another one somewhere else along the way. I expect 14-4 in ACC.

They'll lose to Mike Brey as is tradition. Then at NC ST and at VT. The usual losses. Another one somewhere else along the way. I expect 14-4 in ACC.

 

I think a maximum of two regular season losses, but I hope you're right. :lol2:

They'll lose to Louisville, that's a given.

Defensively is a huge question mark and can't be ignored. They've been downright pitiful at times. But they make the stops when they need, which makes me believe they have the talent in them to improve on that end of the floor.

They're talented enough to go undefeated, but like you, I think they'll drop one or two in ACC play.

 

But by the time March gets here, I can't see anyone beating them. And that will make me hate GrizzlyAdams even more than I already do.

 

Their only concern should be that the NCAA tournament committee doesn't put them in the extremely tough brackets that they usually get in the tournament. :walk:

They'll lose to Louisville, that's a given.

 

Whose leg is getting sacrificed this year?

Whose leg is getting sacrificed this year?

 

Y'all were taking that L with or without Kevin's tibia.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.