Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 91 Indiana 81

Featured Replies

Y'all were taking that L with or without Kevin's tibia.

 

This is the definition of false statement if I've ever seen one.

This is the definition of false statement if I've ever seen one.

 

You lost by TWENTY. :lol2: :lol2: Barely beat us in the Bahamas without our starting center.

I’ve seen more “dislikes” in this thread than I’ve seen in a while, lol. I suppose a Duke thread has that ability.

You lost by TWENTY. :lol2: :lol2: Barely beat us in the Bahamas without our starting center.

NO

mqdefault.jpg

NOPE

mqdefault.jpg

 

Beat. Down. Y'all lucky it wasn't 30.

Beat. Down. Y'all lucky it wasn't 30.

 

Saved.

Saved.

 

You're saving my comment about a game that happened four years ago? :lol2:

You're saving my comment about a game that happened four years ago? :lol2:

 

Saved this too.

  • Author

Can we get back to the game? Geez.

 

Just kidding. But seriously, were the Hoosiers faithful getting ready to rush the court again? I say yes.

Can we get back to the game? Geez.

 

Just kidding. But seriously, were the Hoosiers faithful getting ready to rush the court again? I say yes.

 

For sure they were. Beating the number 1 seed with a first year head coach. They would have gone all in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.