A Tribute to Dan Fogelberg

One of my favorite artists.

A new album with covers of his songs was released today and it's very, very good.

Vince Gill and Amy Grant grant do and incredible duet of Longer

Donna Summer with an awesome cover of Nether Lands, one of my favorite songs of all time.

Zac Brown's version of Leader of the Band, is just as emotional and heartfelt as the original.

Overall a very good tribute to an incredible songwriter and performer.

One of my favorite artists.

A new album with covers of his songs was released today and it's very, very good.

Vince Gill and Amy Grant grant do and incredible duet of Longer

Donna Summer with an awesome cover of Nether Lands, one of my favorite songs of all time.

Zac Brown's version of Leader of the Band, is just as emotional and heartfelt as the original.

Overall a very good tribute to an incredible songwriter and performer.

Thanks for this thread. Fogelberg is of the greatest singer/songwriters EVER!!! Period. My personal favorite Fogelberg LP was Souvenirs. Hard to believe that he wrote some of those great songs on the Souvenirs album at such an young age. Dan was truly a musical master craftsman.

• 2 weeks later...

I was a Fogelberg fan and covered his tunes which was a hit with the wife during the wooing phase. We lived outside of Boulder, CO and his place was in Nederland, just 15 miles up Boulder Canyon and site of the ski area where I learned to ski. People said he would often wander into the local pub and spontaneously play a set for the customers.

I was a Fogelberg fan and covered his tunes which was a hit with the wife during the wooing phase. We lived outside of Boulder, CO and his place was in Nederland, just 15 miles up Boulder Canyon and site of the ski area where I learned to ski. People said he would often wander into the local pub and spontaneously play a set for the customers.