GrantNKY

Barstool  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Barstool

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What these guys do is fantastic. The have a niche market for sure, but man they are really good at what they do.

The fastest "2 Minutes" in sports on Monday during NFL season is always great. They probably spend a lot more time on this stuff than people think.

Pardon My Take is great, but the rest of their stuff is on the wrong side of douchey.
Definitely a niche market for sure with the rest of their stuff. They really hit their target demographic of 18-35 males very hard and don't really try to touch anything else.

I really like the "Saturdays are for the Boys" thing. It's a day where everyone enjoys football, relaxing with friends, and overall having an awesome time.

One of the biggest feminists I know said, "Even I know Saturdays are for the boys". It's just an organization trying to show the fun sides of the world. They have opened up a satirical side to sports that just are genuinely enjoyable. I can see why some find it douchey, though.

I really like the "Saturdays are for the Boys" thing. It's a day where everyone enjoys football, relaxing with friends, and overall having an awesome time.

One of the biggest feminists I know said, "Even I know Saturdays are for the boys". It's just an organization trying to show the fun sides of the world. They have opened up a satirical side to sports that just are genuinely enjoyable. I can see why some find it douchey, though.

I think once people get used to the idea that Barstool is a comedy site that uses sports as their platform as opposed to a sports site that is trying to be funny, they start to accept it more. I love it, but I understand why others don't and yeah it can certainly be super douchey at times, but I think thats kind of the point.

Been a diehard Stoolie for about a decade. Got turned on to the site and got it for what it was long before they took off. At this point it is still hard to fathom how big the brand has grown.

I know they get crushed for a lot of what they do, but Portnoy is exactly what you want a boss to represent. Hire the right people, let them become a massive brand and watch the vision explode. Their success is impossible to ignore...

Been a diehard Stoolie for about a decade. Got turned on to the site and got it for what it was long before they took off. At this point it is still hard to fathom how big the brand has grown.

I know they get crushed for a lot of what they do, but Portnoy is exactly what you want a boss to represent. Hire the right people, let them become a massive brand and watch the vision explode. Their success is impossible to ignore...

Miss the rundowns from the Milton office on Skype. Those were the best.

Portnoy essentially wrote the book on how to start a business from the ground up.