Barstool Sports

GrantNKY

Barstool  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Barstool

And the internet stays undefeated. Jen Sterger just put ESPN and a few of their employees in a body bag. Check twitter ESPN looks horrible.

Only a matter of time before the name comes out....

Whatever happened to her anyways?

Read through that at lunch and wondered whose career was about to end.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clue me in exactly what went down between them. I know they really dislike one another, just never knew the reason.

At one point Pres was going to hire Clay to be their guy in the South. But then Fox offered him a gig and BS didn't match offer. They stayed on good terms. But then Clay started stealing bits that Pres had used for years and started being more over the top. Pres confronted him at the Super Bowl 2 or 3 years ago during a Rundown over it. Clay denied and Pres went scorched earth. Finally earlier this year Clay admitted to mimicing Pres some to gain followers. But it was off camera to PFT. Pres also doesn't like how political he has become. He does admit Clay is a very talented writer and that is why he wanted to hire him.

I feel ashamed for knowing all this lol.

I don't know how many people out there are like me but I tuned into their show last week because of the controversy with Sam Ponder. All this nonsense with ESPN has made me follow a few of them on Twitter, actually watched their periscope yesterday, given them more clicks and will probably start listening to podcasts soon. Lots of extra publicity that brought at least me in.

I know you guys mentioned how to easily listen to their podcasts on an iPhone, but what about a Droid?

I've never listened to a podcast before, so not real sure how to do it. I know that makes me sound about 30 years older than I am.

I use the app podcast addict. I suggest listening to todays KFC Radio with Pat Macaffe as a guest. Also a good recap of the Barstool week is Barstool Radio podcast that comes out on Monday. They have a show on Sirus from 12-2 Monday through Friday. The podcast recaps the best segments from the week before. I listen to the show live at my desk every day.

Jenn Sterger is going to wind up getting herself hired by the Barstool guys.

She just retweeted something from Sam Ponder from back in 2010 while the Farve investigation was happening. Wow lol.

Another funny side note to this story. Barstool employs a woman full time who works the sideline for ESPN.

I use the app podcast addict. I suggest listening to todays KFC Radio with Pat Macaffe as a guest. Also a good recap of the Barstool week is Barstool Radio podcast that comes out on Monday. They have a show on Sirus from 12-2 Monday through Friday. The podcast recaps the best segments from the week before. I listen to the show live at my desk every day.

Alright guys. I'm in. Downloaded Podcast Addict and Podbay. We'll see which I prefer after a little.

Listening to my first Barstool podcast now.

The two names that instantly popped into my head were Wingo and Greeny.

As much as I'd like it to be Greeny to knock him off his holier than thou pedestal, it seems highly unlikely. He's too high profile to allow himself to be seen out at a strip club. My guess it's some executives, not on-air people.