Barstool Sports

GrantNKY

Barstool  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Barstool

The wife of one of the guys (KFC) posted something on her Instagram about him cheating on her while she was pregnant. I just saw a tweet about it, people are not taking it well. Not a good look for his brand or barstool in general. Don't get much worse than that. Should be interesting to see where they go from this.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wife of one of the guys (KFC) posted something on her Instagram about him cheating on her while she was pregnant. I just saw a tweet about it, people are not taking it well. Not a good look for his brand or barstool in general. Don't get much worse than that. Should be interesting to see where they go from this.

He's one of THE guys. I think this will be a pretty big hit if true.

Ouch. That's not good for the brand.

He's one of THE guys. I think this will be a pretty big hit if true.

She posted it on her private page. I'm not friends with her because why would be, but someone posted screen shots and he even tweeted about handling it privately.

Ouch. That's not good for the brand.

Yeah especially when they get attacked the way they do, plenty of fuel for the fire.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Things got a little crazy on Twitter last night with Michael Rapaport, who was fired this morning from Barstool.

I saw some of it last night and thought it was an act. Apparently not. And not very smart of Michael. I was never a fan of his.

And they originally fired Ian Rappaport. That was pretty funny.

I missed this. Why was he fired?

They fired Rapaport? Why?!?

Dude went off the deep end. At first I thought it was some kinda gag but he escalated it big time.

Started by him accusing one of the fighters from their boxing matches of being on PEDs. Then he started personally attacking other employees, saying all kinds of stuff about KFC's affair. What sealed the deal was when he started talking about how all stoolies are losers, basically alienating all Barstool fans.

It was really strange.