Barstool Sports

GrantNKY

Barstool  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Barstool

I haven’t read much of barstool but after hearing about their dislike for Sam Ponder I realize I don’t value their opinion.

She’s pretty cool, a coaches daughter that knows sports, attractive, and pretty funny has some good commercials with Sam’s Ponders etc..

Only negative that I could she is that’s she’s already taken.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven’t read much of barstool but after hearing about their dislike for Sam Ponder I realize I don’t value their opinion.

She’s pretty cool, a coaches daughter that knows sports, attractive, and pretty funny has some good commercials with Sam’s Ponders etc..

You don't quite "get" Barstool then. They make fun of people, its just what they do.

Ponder came at them during the Ray Rice saga, basically saying if you publish pictures of women in bikinis, you can no longer take a stand against a man beating a woman. Portnoy took an over the top stand, as he will regularly do and she held it in for 3 years only to attack and blame the wrong person when she decided to pounce. She is far from an innocent victim in this whole mess...

Pretty weak move. Like they didn’t know what they were getting into.

Yea that didn’t make any sense to me. They knew exactly what they were getting into, especially with the way the show was branded. PFT and Big Cat don’t come with that baggage, but slathering “Barstool” on everything didn’t give ESPN much deniability in being associated with the worst of the adolescent bro “humor.” You’d think they’d either have been prepared to own it or have disassociated more.

Yea that didn’t make any sense to me. They knew exactly what they were getting into, especially with the way the show was branded. PFT and Big Cat don’t come with that baggage, but slathering “Barstool” on everything didn’t give ESPN much deniability in being associated with the worst of the adolescent bro “humor.” You’d think they’d either have been prepared to own it or have disassociated more.

This type of thing is why Barstool exists and is what it is.

Only a matter of time before the name comes out....

Whatever happened to her anyways?

She was the girl involved with the Bret Farve pic. She is a comedian now from what her twitter bio says.

The other big revelation was how Sarah Spain and Sam Ponder both shammed/attacked her. Calling her a liar. The two women most responsible for protesting Barstool at ESPN. Hypocrites at its finest.

Pres is going all in right now and it is making this work day fly by.

ESPN is imploding from within and I love it. :lol2:

Won't happen because they hate one another, but Barstool and Outkick teaming up to take down ESPN would be epic.

Agreed. Clay just messed up stealing from Pres and it took him awhile to admit. Grudge Dave doesn't forgive easy. But they both are fighting similar battles , Clay is just to political for BS. I like how BS mostly stays out of politics .

Agreed. Clay just messed up stealing from Pres and it took him awhile to admit. Grudge Dave doesn't forgive easy. But they both are fighting similar battles , Clay is just to political for BS. I like how BS mostly stays out of politics .

Clue me in exactly what went down between them. I know they really dislike one another, just never knew the reason.