#1 5A Covington Catholic vs BYE Sept 29th at BYE home Field.

Theoldguy

In the game of the year at BYE home field, the Colonels of CovCath take on the best team CovCath will play this season. BYE, while never having won a game, BYE without a doubt has played the toughest schedule of any team from Kentucky, sometimes playing multiple games each Friday.

The Crazies have promised a few surprises in the stands and the Coaches have worked on a few new wrinkles.

Calpreps has it going the way of BYE, by 2 TD's and even the local BGP's experts have it going BYE way.

Of note: I won't be attending this outstanding game as "The Boss" and I are going away this weekend for for our 47th anniversary.

In the game of the year at BYE home field, the Colonels of CovCath take on the best team CovCath will play this season. BYE, while never having won a game, BYE without a doubt has played the toughest schedule of any team from Kentucky, sometimes playing multiple games each Friday.

The Crazies have promised a few surprises in the stands and the Coaches have worked on a few new wrinkles.

Calpreps has it going the way of BYE, by 2 TD's and even the local BGP's experts have it going BYE way.

Of note: I won't be attending this outstanding game as "The Boss" and I are going away this weekend for for our 47th anniversary.

Congrats @Theoldguy

I wonder what time BYE will show up in Park Hills and if any Mafia Members will be upset about it.

The bigger problem for CovCath is that it is scheduled at BYE home field and they are not letting us know where that is at? BYE has told the CovCath AD that they will inform CovCath on Thursday where the game will be played but after playing BYE in the past, I don't know if they can be trusted.

Surely someone has played BYE on their home field and maybe give us a head up about the location?

The bigger problem for CovCath is that it is scheduled at BYE home field and they are not letting us know where that is at? BYE has told the CovCath AD that they will inform CovCath on Thursday where the game will be played but after playing BYE in the past, I don't know if they can be trusted.

Surely someone has played BYE on their home field and maybe give us a head up about the location?

You got me there tog!