Songs you haven't heard in a long time until......

Give me a song you haven't heard in a long, long time until today/recently.

While perusing youtube this afternoon, I came across this Rush tune from 1980's "Permanent Waves" album......what a tune, can't remember the last time I heard this one.

BTW, Entre Nous is French for "between us".

Drove back from Louisville on Saturday and had a "current" pop station on for much of the trip. Must have heard Justin Bieber singing about Puerto Rico every half hour.

Give me the oldies any day.

Heard this MTV era tune by innovative British band The Fixx on the radio the other day.

Their videos were at one time played endlessly it seems, and they had a few decent hits such as "One Thing Leads To Another", "Stand of Fall", "Saved by Zero", but it seems like they've been relatively overlooked and forgotten since.

"Red Skies" is the standout track that first introduced me to them, and upon hearing its distinctive intro I immediately knew what it was, and was instantly taken back to that nifty early 80's MTV place where we were forever being introduced to the New Wave sound where the Brits often demonstrated how they ruled when it came to flavorful artistic style.

I was totally surprised when I flipped to a classic rock station within the last two weeks and they were playing AC DC's Big Balls. I have NEVER heard that song on the radio. I haven't heard the song at all since the mid 1980's. Can't imagine what survey of listeners would have motivated the station to select that song.

It is hilarious if you are an adolescent male. But what other audience would it appeal to?

I was totally surprised when I flipped to a classic rock station within the last two weeks and they were playing AC DC's Big Balls. I have NEVER heard that song on the radio. I haven't heard the song at all since the mid 1980's. Can't imagine what survey of listeners would have motivated the station to select that song.

It is hilarious if you are an adolescent male. But what other audience would it appeal to?

The sophomoric humor group. LOL