Songs you haven't heard in a long time until......

^ Papi, just how much dust did you have to blow off of that album? Or, what channel / station in God's name are you listening to? That is classic! :lol:

101.3 WAGX Manchester, Ohio. Has lately been my go-to station.

101.3 West Union, Ohio. Has lately been my go-to station.

Out of my reception range, but I'll have to put some TJ into my You Tube Red rotation, just for the videos. What a showman, and Sir Thomas still has the pipes! I'd pay to see him. Thanks for the memories.

Out of my reception range, but I'll have to put some TJ into my You Tube Red rotation, just for the videos. What a showman, and Sir Thomas still has the pipes! I'd pay to see him. Thanks for the memories.

Makes me a bit uncomfortable to say, but my mom had the hots for TJ and Neil Diamond back in the day.

Makes me a bit uncomfortable to say, but my mom had the hots for TJ and Neil Diamond back in the day.

My dad took mom to see him at the Cincy Gardens(?) back in the '60s. I don't think he spoke to her for a couple of days after that.

Cincinnati's oldie's station replays AT40's from the 80's every Sunday night. Great stuff. I often find myself sitting in the back yard listening to those replays like folks listen to Marty and Jeff.

I often hear a song or two I hadn't heard in years when I am able to listen to that show. One that I came across recently, Rod Stewart. "Lost in You."