Open Job: Bowling Green

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Szabo is really good. I'd put Hicks in the same category with Renner, Ruthatz, and Sherill. I'm on the fence with Szabo, I think he's really good but I'm not sure he's on the same level as the others I've mentioned, he's in the top 5-6 though.

Dragonfire will think I am crazy but I bet a wooden nickel that Tim Riley will be on the short list. He and Kevin Wallace are lifetime friends.

They went for him the last time the job came open, so no, I don't think you're crazy. However, it will be tough for them to put together a package to compete with what he has at Owensboro Catholic. Not the least of which is that he gets to continue to double dip with his retirement by being at a private school. That would be diminished at Bowling Green. It would take a heck of a compensation package to match.

Guest fogdog.com

That is the rumor that is going around, he might end up at Hoptown then to a prep school after his junior year.

Guest fogdog.com

Lets all hope so as it is not good for these kids to move around to different schools. They need to stay and make a home in one place