Open Job: Bowling Green

What is the name of the Prep School and is it open this year? Let me know. I'd love a thread on it. I imagine if it opens this year there will be some teams losing some high quality players.

Fairly sure the name is Aspire. It will be a very good basketball school once it gets it's footing. Jalen needs exposure at this moment. He hasn't had a very good AAU team exposure wise to showcase his abilities, and it doesn't matter who you are you have to play in front of these coaches on the biggest of stages. So as much as he may love Hopkinsville, his high school team can't compare to the grind session/circuit that Aspire will be able to provide to him. If he is on a good AAU team for this next July viewing period and picks up some offers then all this may change. But as is, I don't think he has a choice but to go to Aspire. Purple I think this is a prep school out of Arizona.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fogdog.com

If he has to dribble and be a point guard he might be in trouble as he is a stand up shooter that has trouble when he has to dribble.

Fairly sure the name is Aspire. It will be a very good basketball school once it gets it's footing. Jalen needs exposure at this moment. He hasn't had a very good AAU team exposure wise to showcase his abilities, and it doesn't matter who you are you have to play in front of these coaches on the biggest of stages. So as much as he may love Hopkinsville, his high school team can't compare to the grind session/circuit that Aspire will be able to provide to him. If he is on a good AAU team for this next July viewing period and picks up some offers then all this may change. But as is, I don't think he has a choice but to go to Aspire. Purple I think this is a prep school out of Arizona.

That's right... It's aspire. And don't their students go to Desales. Could he play football at Deslaes if he wanted to play for aspire?

If he has to dribble and be a point guard he might be in trouble as he is a stand up shooter that has trouble when he has to dribble.

Couldn't disagree more. He's very good off the bounce. Not sure why'd you say this. He's a great finisher. Not the most explosive but he's a very good all around player.