Next team to win the East?

If LeBron is gone in the next two years they're my pick. After that, the league belongs to Philly.

Nah dawg. Giannis is only 22. By 24 he will hit his prime and ideally still a Buck. Him, Jabari, Middleton might all be healthy in 2 years and that's when the takeover is complete.

Nah dawg. Giannis is only 22. By 24 he will hit his prime and ideally still a Buck. Him, Jabari, Middleton might all be healthy in 2 years and that's when the takeover is complete.

#TheProcess and #ThePraucess won't allow this takeover you speak of... I don't think. I just want to see about four really competitive teams in the East after LeBron's reign, which could feasibly last another 3-5 years. Couldn't care less which four are competing, but I hope and believe Philly will be one of them.

#TheProcess and #ThePraucess won't allow this takeover you speak of... I don't think. I just want to see about four really competitive teams in the East after LeBron's reign, which could feasibly last another 3-5 years. Couldn't care less which four are competing, but I hope and believe Philly will be one of them.

Hope you are right about Philly. If all stay healthy they will in the hunt. I'm hoping they trade the 3rd pick for the 5th and 10th with the Kings.

They also have the Lakers pick next year and Sacramento's in 2019.

Wizards, Celtics, Bucks are my top three choices to win the East besides the Cavs.

I reserve the right to change my mind based on what roster changes take effect but those three teams have the best core right now to be the Eastern Conference champion.