Waterfalls in Kentucky

Godot

There's a waterfall near Berea that I've been to a couple of times. Can't think of the name of the park or the waterfall, but it shouldn't be too tough to find on Google.

Tioga Falls in Fort Knox is pretty cool. Nice hiking trail. It's occasionally closed to hikers, though, depending on what's going on a Fort Knox.

Eagle Falls in Cumberland Falls State Park would be worth checking out if you're that way, and Yahoo Falls in the Daniel Boone National Forest is pretty nice as well.

Eagle Falls in Cumberland Falls State Park would be worth checking out if you're that way, and Yahoo Falls in the Daniel Boone National Forest is pretty nice as well.

My son's first date with his wife was a hiking trip to Eagle Falls, that's also where he proposed several months later.

I noticed that Torrent Falls Rock Climbing Adventure is the second spot highlighted on your map.

Many many years ago I was in Amway for a year, and a guy and his wife Mark & Kathy Meyer were in my upline, and the ones that 'trained" me the most.

I've not been in touch with them since I quit sometime in the early 90's, but by searching for them online I discovered that they are the ones who operate the Torrent Falls R.C.A. along with their children. (I'm assuming that they're no longer in Amway either).

Mark was pretty much an outgoing guy who seemed pretty passionate about whatever he was doing, so If you happen to make that stop on your tour I'd be interested in hearing about your experience there.

Welcome! - Torrent Falls Climbing Adventure | Red River Gorge, KY

Cortland Falls is in Owsley County's Upper Buffalo Creek area in the southern part of the county, not too far from Buckhorn by the way a crow flies. Not sure of the height of it but it appears to be 60+ feet. Very pretty but not easy to get to. It's in some of the most remote and rugged terrain in eastern Kentucky, with an ample supply of rattlesnakes and copperheads.

I noticed that Torrent Falls Rock Climbing Adventure is the second spot highlighted on your map.

Many many years ago I was in Amway for a year, and a guy and his wife Mark & Kathy Meyer were in my upline, and the ones that 'trained" me the most.

I've not been in touch with them since I quit sometime in the early 90's, but by searching for them online I discovered that they are the ones who operate the Torrent Falls R.C.A. along with their children. (I'm assuming that they're no longer in Amway either).

Mark was pretty much an outgoing guy who seemed pretty passionate about whatever he was doing, so If you happen to make that stop on your tour I'd be interested in hearing about your experience there.

Welcome! - Torrent Falls Climbing Adventure | Red River Gorge, KY

I know this thread is about water falls but since you have mentioned Amway I'll comment. I was also in Anway for a short time. My brother got into it in a big way but after several years and not doing what he expected finally quit. I'm not a fan of Amway and its pyramid schemes but that's probably a topic for another thread.

Cortland Falls is in Owsley County's Upper Buffalo Creek area in the southern part of the county, not too far from Buckhorn by the way a crow flies. Not sure of the height of it but it appears to be 60+ feet. Very pretty but not easy to get to. It's in some of the most remote and rugged terrain in eastern Kentucky, with an ample supply of rattlesnakes and copperheads.
I was interested until this point. Count of out.