North Carolina 72 Arkansas 65

16thBBall Fan

Final. Survive and advance the Tar Heels received some good whistles down the stretch they had a ball tipped by Carolina you could see on the replay but still gave them the ball. Berry comes down walks then charges no call on either and Carolina gets a put back.

Final. Survive and advance the Tar Heels received some good whistles down the stretch they had a ball tipped by Carolina you could see on the replay but still gave them the ball. Berry comes down walks then charges no call on either and Carolina gets a put back.

I'm not sure how they missed that ball being touched by UNC, but he should have been shooting 3 FT's because the defender undoubtedly hit his hand and arm on the follow through of that shot.

Arkansas did themselves no favors either by their lack of offensive execution the last 4 minutes. They also missed two FT's, which may have been the only FT's they shot in the second half.

UNC needs to send these refs a Christmas gift next year. Arkansas down 1 and UNC tips a shot attempt out of bounds but still are awarded the ball. Then Barry flattens a defender and no call and his off balance shot is tipped in by Meeks. Those are crucial decisions at a crucial time in the game.

Awful no call. That has to be something.

Probably walked before he charged, but the officials in the tournament have swallowed their whistles for the most part in most every game. My guess is that the Duke game will be the exception to that though.

Probably walked before he charged, but the officials in the tournament have swallowed their whistles for the most part in most every game. My guess is that the Duke game will be the exception to that though.

He definitely traveled after the no charge call.

UNC needs to send these refs a Christmas gift next year. Arkansas down 1 and UNC tips a shot attempt out of bounds but still are awarded the ball. Then Barry flattens a defender and no call and his off balance shot is tipped in by Meeks. Those are crucial decisions at a crucial time in the game.

I don't think UNC tipped the shot. I didn't see any change of spin or direction on the shot.