North Carolina 72 Arkansas 65

16thBBall Fan

I don't think UNC tipped the shot. I didn't see any change of spin or direction on the shot.

There was a replay shown on the broadcast that was a close up of the hands which made it 100% clear that it was a tipped ball. Perhaps the refs could not see that replay and that is why they missed the call. Also, the ball lost its spin and fell far short.

There was a replay shown on the broadcast that was a close up of the hands which made it 100% clear that it was a tipped ball. Perhaps the refs could not see that replay and that is why they missed the call

I watched the replay. I didn't see the tip. My question would be how the calling official got talked out of it.

I watched the replay. I didn't see the tip. My question would be how the calling official got talked out of it.

There was a later replay that was more of a close up of the hands that made it clear it was a tipped ball. Good question about the ref being talked out of his call.

The second replay they showed there was no doubt it was tipped. One ref called it UNC ball from the start, the other was saying it was tipped.

NC made some plays to win, and Arkansas didn't. However, I don't see how nothing was called before the putback when the NC player charged and took at least 5 steps and neither were called and NC extended their lead to 3. Inexcusable no-call.

The second replay they showed there was no doubt it was tipped. One ref called it UNC ball from the start, the other was saying it was tipped.

I really have no idea what they determined on that play other than UNC got the ball. Shot clock violation, I guess?