Cougars confirmed in Tennessee

formerkywrestler

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be interesting to see how/if this plays out. TWRA is confirming their existence due to ready availability of deer. Also they are protected in TN according to the article (any animal where there is no hunting season). Would they be in KY?

I already know the answer to this because one roamed to Paris, KY a couple of years ago, and it was "dispatched" by a Fish and Wildlife Officer. KY is one of the most backward states in the country in so many ways.

Edited by doomer

Bee stings are the largest killer of humans in the U.S. directly caused by animals. An allergic reaction to the venom in bee's kills 53 people per year.

I would be a lot more worried about African Killer Bees populating Kentucky than Mountain Lions.

Bee stings are the largest killer of humans in the U.S. directly caused by animals. An allergic reaction to the venom in bee's kills 53 people per year.

I would be a lot more worried about African Killer Bees populating Kentucky than Mountain Lions.

Mosquitos kill more people by a mile in the world than any animal. They aren't around, are they?