Augusta 77 St. Patrick 44

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was still a game at halftime, with Augusta leading by 10, but the Panthers turned it up in the 2nd half and outscored the Saints 43-20, while being able to get the bench some playing time.

Seems like Ben Swolsky was on the bench for extended periods of time with foul trouble.

I thought Augusta came out a little rusty after a six day layoff but still were good enough for 18 1st quarter points while only giving up 6 on the defensive end. The Saints would make a run in the 2nd quarter to get within 6 but the Panthers would stretch that back out to 10 for a halftime margin of 34-24. The Panthers stayed hot scoring the first 14 points of the 3rd quarter to blow the game wide open and Augusta won, 77-44.

SPS 6 24 29 44

AHS 18 34 56 77

Saints

Frey 16

McCall 10

Swolsky 7

Thompson 5

Burton 4

Br. Bauer 2

Panthers

Crawford 20

Snapp 15

Maddox 14

Pugh 9

Shoemaker 9

Spradlin 3

Cordle 2

Purdon 2

White 2

Staggs 1

How has St. Pat won 11 games. They have no PG. Bauers stats are atrocious. Averages 5ppg, 5 TO per game, shoots less than 28% from field, less than 20% from 3 pt, less than 50% from ft line.

Swolsky gets bumped by Snapp and he is done. Soft player. Hates contact. Scores a lot against weak competition.

Frey has a little bit of talent. Stop him and you win easy.

How has St. Pat won 11 games. They have no PG. Bauers stats are atrocious. Averages 5ppg, 5 TO per game, shoots less than 28% from field, less than 20% from 3 pt, less than 50% from ft line.

Swolsky gets bumped by Snapp and he is done. Soft player. Hates contact. Scores a lot against weak competition.

Frey has a little bit of talent. Stop him and you win easy.

And I'll bet in secret , you sit around and pull the wings off hummingbirds. You seem to have such a compassionate personality to name names and insult young people, specifically. Being new you sure hit the ground insulting or did you just register another name today?

Truth hurts some people I see. Stats speak for themselves

Truth does not come in to play here, Augusta had a great game. My problem is your insulting terminology when speaking about young people. They all are young people and from your remarks, no one wants them to think everyone in life "Tells it like it is." Check back in on these young people in about 10 years and we will see how important sports are in the game of life. Didn't answer my question about your new membership. Being truthful and insulting them with the facts are totally different.

Truth does not come in to play here, Augusta had a great game. My problem is your insulting terminology when speaking about young people. They all are young people and from your remarks, no one wants them to think everyone in life "Tells it like it is." Check back in on these young people in about 10 years and we will see how important sports are in the game of life. Didn't answer my question about your new membership. Being truthful and insulting them with the facts are totally different.

Perhaps one of the best and most important posts on BGP!!!!!!!!