Everything posted by Hoosiers
-
Beechwood 67 Campbell County 66
I was 10 feet from the play an agreed with the call. Reid Jolly made a strong move to the basket he did drop shoulder, but Naughty set his shoulders in line with the drive. This was a tough call grant you. Campbell still had opportunity to tie game but unfortunately they made both free throws. Outstanding performance by both teams, Reid Jolly a stellar play. Great win for the Tigers. Campbell will bounce back with Jolly and Wilson leading the way.
-
Great Coach
I have known Dave while he played in college for a great coach in Jim Connor. I considered Dave Faust a great coach by getting his players to become best possible players. He definitely molds his players to be men with attributes to be successful after they stop playing. I have great respect for this man.You can't always control your talent. He makes the most of the kids at St. Henry.
-
Beechwood 87 Dixie 67
Congratulations Tigers on another awesome win!
-
Seygan Robins - Miss KY Basketball
My emphasis is regarding watching three incoming freshman at NKU, one that is related to me. I also have family looking to play NAIA nd D3. I was not commenting on other talent levels.
-
Oldham County 56 Campbell County 55 (Sweet 16 Quarterfinal)
Yes, the crazies told CC players to hurry up and get out because they didn't belong there! The crazies are rude, obnoxious, and a bunch of punks. They may have had 3-4 adults in their section supervising, they did a lousy job.
-
Campbell County 82 University Heights 65 (Sweet 16 - Round 1)
Mamaw I will help you with the link.
-
Campbell County 82 University Heights 65 (Sweet 16 - Round 1)
Awesome game by the camels! So proud of all the players, especially #21 Tanner Clos! Double double for the T-man!
-
Campbell County’s Tanner Clos Gets Offer From Transylvania
You are so right Mamaw, they are each other's #1 fan and supporter! T-man enjoy your trip to Rupp! He is a diamond in the rough! Colleges need to take a good look at him. He still has so much potential to grow as a player! Go camels?????
-
Seygan Robins - Miss KY Basketball
Well said Mamaw. Grandma was a wise woman. I use her sayings all the time and she is so right about many things. Congratulations Seygan on winning Kentucky Miss Basketball.. Best of luck at U of L next year. I am looking forward to watching a couple of other Miss Basketball Candidates next year! We sure do have many excellent DI players in our state that make us proud.
-
Manual 60 Scott County 45 (Sweet 16 - First Round)
Manual's offensive rebounding really hurt Scott Co. Manual played a great game from start to finish! Congratulations to Manual and Coach Pearson on an awesome win!
-
Campbell County 76 George Rogers Clark 71 OT (10th Region Semifinal)
Nate had a great game coming off the bench!
-
Beechwood OL/DL Adam Derry
He is a tremendous player. I have watched him mature and develop since the 8th grade
-
Campbell County/George Rogers Clark predictions
I just hope Coach Russell is the better coach tonight! Go Camels:dancingpa
-
Manual 55 Sacred Heart 52
Congratulations to Coach Pearson and Manual HS. Looking forward to meeting you and seeing you at state tournament!
-
Scott 65 Mason County 63 (2OT)
Congratulations to Coach Klette and the lady eagles!
-
Predictions for the 10th Region Finals
Camels by 10! Scott by 15 over Mason County!
-
Campbell County 70 Harrison County 60
Glad camels came away with victory! Unfortunately I am under the weather! Hope to be back to watch the Lady camels play Friday night!
-
Harrison County/Campbell County predictions
Camels by 15:):laugh:
-
Bracken County/George Rogers Clark predictions
GRC 98-20 running clock! Don't take any chances for the officials to add time on the clock!:banana:
-
Graves County 78 Hickman County 9 (1st Region Quarterfinal)
Are we splitting hairs now?
-
Campbell County 98 Bracken County 20
This coming from a BC fan! As my grandmother would say that is the pot calling the kettle black. To translate you guys are the last ones to gripe.That goes for you and your girl's coach!
-
Campbell County 98 Bracken County 20
I say you get what you deserve! If you give it to others, then better be able to take the same!
-
10th Regional Draw
Mamaw I will see you tomorrow night to cheer on the camels!
-
Campbell County 67 Scott 41
29 to 2500
-
Simon Kenton 55 Walton Verona 40 (32nd District Championship)
Love you quote, I have used it during my coaching career!