Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Regional Draw

Featured Replies

George Rogers Clark (28-4)

Bracken County (5-24)

 

Campbell County (25-5)

Harrison County (11-20)

 

Pendleton County (24-7)

Paris (22-7)

 

Mason County (17-13)

Scott (21-9)

  • Replies 50
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Game times are 6:00 and 7:30. Come one and come all to the Fieldhouse next week. Will be great Basketball.

Thursday will be worth the price of admission.

Looks like a decent draw. I saw in another post that officials from other regions covering regional tournaments. Does that happend in the 10th?

How many teams have a realistic chance of winning the 10th?

Looks like a decent draw. I saw in another post that officials from other regions covering regional tournaments. Does that happend in the 10th?

 

Pretty sure all regions use out-of-region officials.

  • Author
Looks like a decent draw. I saw in another post that officials from other regions covering regional tournaments. Does that happend in the 10th?

 

Yes, I believe our officials are coming from the Louisville area.

How many teams have a realistic chance of winning the 10th?

Five.

GRC, Camels, and Pendleton. I think Scott is just a little short of being able to win 3 straight.

 

You may be correct about Scott but I can't discount them nor Paris.

GRC, Camels, and Pendleton. I think Scott is just a little short of being able to win 3 straight.

 

I agree with your 3. Bracket favors PC chances. Barring an upset GRC vs Campbell will make for a great semi-finals game.

PC has a tough first game against Paris that I think people are over looking.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.