Campbell County 98 Bracken County 20

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a record for largest margin of victory in regional tournament play?

I sure yes, but not sure that is something to be real proud of. CC was up 42-4 in the second and still pressing. What happened to playing a zone and letting them get some shots up?

Don't think I can root for a team that presses when they are up by 38( and the other team has only scored 4) in the second quarter -just no need for this LACK OF SPORTSMANSHIP !!!! I will find a new team to get behind for the rest of this season and support at B B & T arena next week

Don't think I can root for a team that presses when they are up by 38( and the other team has only scored 4) in the second quarter -just no need for this LACK OF SPORTSMANSHIP !!!! I will find a new team to get behind for the rest of this season and support at B B & T arena next week

Wasn't much better throughout the rest of the game. Bracken starters played in the second half and still couldn't get many shots on Campbell's defense. Could have started freshman/JV and they would have still won easily.

It’s regional tourney time. Do you really think that a zone would have made a difference in this game. Honestly? Starters played first half and that’s it. Doesn’t do a team any good to play one quarter with their starters and they sit the rest of the game. Bracken did break the press some of the time but was missing wide open layups so a zone would have been harder for them to score because they wouldn’t had wide open layups. I didn’t hear anyone complaining the game before when GRC had their starters in up by 32 halfway through the 4th quarter. At least Campbell pulled their starters at the half.