Everything posted by Jonwadd123
-
Whitley County/Hazard Updates
Time remaining?
-
Northern Kentucky Basketball Coaches Association - Preseason Top 10 Teams and Players
Pointless.
-
Sat 10-27 Ludlow hosting Drury (North Adams, MA) 7pm?
The KHSAA site is not always accurate.
-
Campbell County-George Rogers Clark updates
Anybody have an update on this matchup?
-
Campbell County 1 Harrison County 0 (10th Region Tournament)
Any update on the second game?
-
Newport Central Catholic 26 Lloyd 8
Final from Lloyd.
-
Covington Catholic/Highlands Updates
Who is then?
-
NKAC - Should it end?
Useless. I don't see the point.
-
Bowling Green/Warren Central (IN) Updates
Time?
-
2A #2 Christian Academy of Louisville vs. Shawnee
Freshman team would win.
-
2A #1 Mayfield at Ballard Memorial
Mayfield running clock in the 2nd quarter.
-
How many unbeatens go down this week in 5A?
Bowling Green loses and I'll say Anderson County loses.
-
3A Unbeaten Teams - Who Will Be Last to Lose?
Bell County loses easily tomorrow.
-
How long do the unbeaten teams remain unbeaten?
Lynn Camp loses to Williamsburg. If not there, they'll get a running clock put on them by the first decent team in the playoffs.
-
George Rogers Clark 2018/2019
Why doesn't Scott and GRC play each other annually? I feel like that should be a must see matchup in the 10th year in and year out.
-
10th Region Favorite?
Won't matter. Assumption wins the state. Mark it down. I'll go as far as saying that no public school will win a state title until they, if they ever, classify.
-
Covington Catholic 52 Bishop Chatard (IN) 36
But doesn't IHSAA do 100% draw?
-
2019 Kentucky 2A Classic
Those schools who had the opportunity to be a part of it and decided to opt out shouldn't be allowed to be a part of it in the future.
-
Clinton County
I have a question. What's the point in Clinton County having a team? They've not been in any district since 2012 so if I'm a kid playing there, what am I really playing for? It would be disheartening to play there, knowing that none of the games matter and we're not going anywhere.
-
Longest Losing Streaks (entering 2018)
I can't see either Berea or Fulton City winning games anytime soon. Might be time for both schools to evaluate their situations.
-
Class 5A Notebook (9/16): Midterms
They're not beating the heck out of Covington Catholic. In fact, nobody in 5A is beating Covington Catholic.
-
Class 5A Notebook (9/16): Midterms
LOL they're not beating the heck out of Covington Catholic, in fact nobody is.
-
Scott/Harrison County Updates
Update?
-
2019 Kentucky 2A Classic
It's a great thing. Unfortunate that some schools have decided to take their ball and go home, all because they feel like this will lead to classification. Schools that won't get a sniff of any state championship in the next ten lifetimes.
-
Scott/Harrison County Updates
Update?