Campbell County 98 Bracken County 20

I thought it was funny, the refs tried to tell CC to back off the press. At one point in the 2nd quarter, they called 5 consecutive fouls when CC was trying to press BC. It was the refs way of saying ENOUGH all ready.

I wonder if the CC coaches actually may have hurt themselves for the future region games. I wonder if the refs will be quick to call fouls when they press aggressively going forward because of what they were doing against BC?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was funny, the refs tried to tell CC to back off the press. At one point in the 2nd quarter, they called 5 consecutive fouls when CC was trying to press BC. It was the refs way of saying ENOUGH all ready.

I wonder if the CC coaches actually may have hurt themselves for the future region games. I wonder if the refs will be quick to call fouls when they press aggressively going forward because of what they were doing against BC?

If so, they have no reason to be hanging a whistle around their necks.

Hamstring. Was going to try to play but could not get loose in the locker room and warming up in the back. Decided it was not worth it.

I was told it was a broken bone in her hand and that she maybe available for the sweet 16 final if CC makes it that far. I even saw an x-ray if in fact it was her hand.

I was told it was a broken bone in her hand and that she maybe available for the sweet 16 final if CC makes it that far. I even saw an x-ray if in fact it was her hand.

If it is a broken bone hard to come back from that especially how much she plays. I guess we all will see.