Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood 87 Dixie 67

Featured Replies

  • Author

Tigers stats

Draud 27 & 7 reb

Brannen 17 & 6 reb

Schilling 11 & 4 ast

Beiger 10 & 4 ast

Huges 8 & 9 reb

  • Author

Dixie Stats

Gentry 21 & 11reb

Shumate 18 & 6 reb

Karim 12

Brannen and Draud are tough, but Beechwood seems to have a lot of kids who do the little things that help win games. Bieger, Hughes, Downton, Detheridge.... they are a region favorite in my opinion. Have the guns to play with anyone. Plus, coaching.

Congratulations Tigers on another awesome win!

I have been wrong before, but I thought Dixie scored 67.

I didn't realize how good Gentry was. I thought he was Dixie's best player tonight.

Please change the title thread to Beechwood 87 Dixie Heights 67.

 

Thanks.

Big game for Beechwood Friday night at Cooper.

 

Taking Beechwood in that one. Too much fire power. Draud has been a man amongst boys.

I didn't realize how good Gentry was. I thought he was Dixie's best player tonight.

 

I’d agree with this. Very nice player and probably Dixie’s best overall player.

Taking Beechwood in that one. Too much fire power. Draud has been a man amongst boys.

 

Nice win for the Tigers!

 

And the game Friday shall be a doozy. I am going to try to make it to that one.

 

Cooper turns around and plays Fern Creek on Saturday. That's two good days of basketball for them!

Beechwood is the hottest team in Northern Ky. Nice win, Dixie has some nice players. Congrats to the Tigers.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.