Bracken County 67 St. Patrick 63

Coach Taylor ought to be 10thRegion COY. He has turned the Saints into a formidable opponent for every 39th District member. The Igloo is going to see basketball at its competitive best.

He'd have my vote if I had one. This guy is a great Coach.

I do believe the credit goes more to the players than his genius. In the first meeting with Augusta, he had the brilliant plan of putting in a whole new offense and defense. The first half of that game was a disaster. Players came out second half and played using old offense and defense. meanwhile Coavh Taylor was mad and pouted the rest of the game, while St.Pat made a comeback to close the gap, but ran out of time.

Rough game tonight. Bracken County plays their 3rd game in a row. The two previous games were two point games and they also did not have Jacob Hamilton. Those games took something out of them. They were getting crushed on the glass tonight.

Coach Taylor had good game plan but couldn't execute it as well when Frey fouled out with 2 minutes to go.

Hinson isn't showing all his cards to Saint Pat. Buddy Biggs was in the house tonight.

How about progressive COY then??

Hoosier why are you so objective towards Coach Tyler? His kids are responding. Something right is happening, no?

You a disgruntled parent? Maybe you and Coach Tyler can sit down and chat about it?

I hear he's easy to approach under scrutiny, most combat vets are.

You need to be subjective not objective. These are nice compliments and you sound a bit ignorant. One pouty face game with a 27 point come back..... Idk much but sounds like his boys didn't want to let themselves down.....or their coach, or their parents for that fact.

Good coaching requires synergy. He's cultivating that. 3 years in and their finally playing like they should.

New nickname for St Pats coach is Pouty Face lol..... You're killing me, quite possibly the most ignorant post I've seen.

Go watch some more games cowboy.

Congrats to bracken. They have an all stater and a solid coach themselves.

Can anyone tell me if Hinson is a pouter? (Rhetorical)

Rough game tonight. Bracken County plays their 3rd game in a row. The two previous games were two point games and they also did not have Jacob Hamilton. Those games took something out of them. They were getting crushed on the glass tonight.

Coach Taylor had good game plan but couldn't execute it as well when Frey fouled out with 2 minutes to go.

Hinson isn't showing all his cards to Saint Pat. Buddy Biggs was in the house tonight.

I watch a ton of 9th & 10th Region games, Biggs is always in the house. This guy is a workhorse and to all the Biggs' bashers, it is undeserved. Just as any bashing of Coach Taylor is way offbase. Better embrace this guy while he is here because he has these guys giving max-out effort, playing intelligently, respectfully and has built a desire to win. Certainly those without agendas have to like these results.

The winningest coach in Ky high school history always looked like he was pouting and everyone learned to smile about it. Got to laugh at any criticism that Coach Taylor pouted while his team was storming back from 26 down. Was there and saw a young coach engaged, motivating, encouraging and strategizing. Don't know what more any program supporter could want? Personally glad the game was not 2 minutes longer or they may have beat our Panthers!

39th District is up for grabs and St. Pat has narrowed the gap to the point that I hope RP picks Saints to play in Championship game!