Former OSU Player Maurice Clarett Arrested

Wireman

Ugh....Was really hoping this guy had turned his life around. He seemed to be on the right track, and hopefully this is just a small speed-bump to that.

To be fair, this seems to be the first red mark he has had since prison time (2010).

Ugh....Was really hoping this guy had turned his life around. He seemed to be on the right track, and hopefully this is just a small speed-bump to that.

I hope so too. I know he has been speaking about his mistakes in life to several college teams around the country. He spoke at Texas A&M in August and I think he also spoke to the UK football players last year.

I hope so too. I know he has been speaking about his mistakes in life to several college teams around the country. He spoke at Texas A&M in August and I think he also spoke to the UK football players last year.

Heard him recently on the radio and I was impressed with his story. Rooting for the guy.

Fire Meyer!

I don't think that this is a great shock to anyone but it is noteworthy in a college football forum ... how ? After all that was quite a while ago that he played at OSU. Oh wait, of course it's OSU's fault. Never mind. :deadhorse: :rolleyes:

That thread LCRW made was right about OSU fans being too sensitive lol jk.