McCracken County vs. Henderson County

FBJunkie

Who wins?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• McCracken
    • Henderson

That's a fair statement Glorydays. If Henderson is not appreciably better than Daviess, give McCracken two more scores.

Redleg, I have guestimated that McCracken will win out in district games along the tune of 65 to 14. Daviess got a TD in their favor on this, but Ohio Co was spot on. What do you think about this and the Henderson Co game?

If the Mustangs stayed focused and avoid stupid penalties, the clock should be running in the second half, with McCracken playing their JV. Henderson and Muhlenberg will probably put up scores against the 2nd string. A "50-7" halftime score would not be a shock in either contest. The only reason i have some trepidation re Henderson is the fact that they have played some tough opponents. I know Daviess played Owensboro, but Henderson always plays some tough S. Indiana programs. I am grateful that McCracken ends the season against BG. Playing an elite program like that can only help them in the playoffs.

I know Daviess played Owensboro, but Henderson always plays some tough S. Indiana programs. I am grateful that McCracken ends the season against BG. Playing an elite program like that can only help them in the playoffs.

Good points on Hendo redleg! They are definitely better than Ohio and Muhlenberg.

I think McCracken could be a good fit for an end of season playoff pre-test going forward, as both teams will have cupcakes in the first round. I look for a very good competitive game. Really looking forward to hopefully seeing Hughes play. Have heard alot about him. Trying to get my honey-do's done so I can make it to the game.:thumb:

Seems like the last 2 years isn't the same Henderson of old that I remember seeing. I know very little about them other than they had a coaching change 3 years back. Are they experiencing a downturn in talent coming thru that school or are they playing a tougher schedule?

Hughes will probably play but Max Howard, the freshman will start at QB instead of Jones.

Howard had a good game last week, but if Hughes and Jones are both out that could give some measure of hope to Henderson. Wait and see. Not sure Henderson has the offense to put up a lot of points but the Mustangs can't overlook the Colonels.

Not that it matters but when Daviess played McCracken, DC was without several players most notibly John Stratton, Jared McEwen, and Jonathan Powell. There were a couple more that set out but I can't remember their names. DC is a team that has some talent in their starting lineup, but they don't have the depth to lose those type of players.

McCracken still would've won but I wouldn't base much off that game. I think McCracken rolls again this week. Henderson's only shot is to get Carter going and control the clock.