McCracken County vs. Henderson County

FBJunkie

Who wins?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• McCracken
    • Henderson

Cols have ran into two teams in Indiana that still are number one in their class and still haven't lost. And then losses to two ranked teams in ky. No offense to McCracken but they will be the 4 th best team we have played. With that said it will be hard for cols to stay away from running clock.

Edited by cols

As much as I hate to admit it I can't see Henderson staying within 3td's in this one. McCracken just has too much talent this year.

As far as the statement about Henderson the past 2 years and the coaching change I will say that I can't comment on the level of talent based off projections because I have no idea how successful these kids were in middle school. So it is possible that it's been a few years of down talent. And I'm not one to usually be to vocal about a coach. I believe they can only control so much, their not playing the game. But with all that being said I think most of Henderson as well as myself have been very underwhelmed by Coach Lewis. Like i said he may not be at fault if it's a lack of talent. But their was a lot of expectations for him here based off his success at Reitz. Hopefully it gets turned around sooner or later.