Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCracken County vs. Henderson County

Who wins? 26 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • McCracken
      100%
    • Henderson
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Predictions?

McCracken is really playing well. While Henderson is better than Ohio Co. and Daviess Co., the Mustangs should take this one without too much difficulty.

 

McCracken 45

Henderson 17

I think the jury is still out on Henderson / Daviess.

That's a fair statement Glorydays. If Henderson is not appreciably better than Daviess, give McCracken two more scores.

That's a fair statement Glorydays. If Henderson is not appreciably better than Daviess, give McCracken two more scores.

 

Redleg, I have guestimated that McCracken will win out in district games along the tune of 65 to 14. Daviess got a TD in their favor on this, but Ohio Co was spot on. What do you think about this and the Henderson Co game?

If the Mustangs stayed focused and avoid stupid penalties, the clock should be running in the second half, with McCracken playing their JV. Henderson and Muhlenberg will probably put up scores against the 2nd string. A "50-7" halftime score would not be a shock in either contest. The only reason i have some trepidation re Henderson is the fact that they have played some tough opponents. I know Daviess played Owensboro, but Henderson always plays some tough S. Indiana programs. I am grateful that McCracken ends the season against BG. Playing an elite program like that can only help them in the playoffs.

I know Daviess played Owensboro, but Henderson always plays some tough S. Indiana programs. I am grateful that McCracken ends the season against BG. Playing an elite program like that can only help them in the playoffs.

Good points on Hendo redleg! They are definitely better than Ohio and Muhlenberg.

I think McCracken could be a good fit for an end of season playoff pre-test going forward, as both teams will have cupcakes in the first round. I look for a very good competitive game. Really looking forward to hopefully seeing Hughes play. Have heard alot about him. Trying to get my honey-do's done so I can make it to the game.:thumb:

I just might make the drive 130 miles EAST to the home of Western Kentucky University. I've always thought it should be Southern Kentucky University, but what do I know?!?!

Mccracken is a very good team, but I do not feel their championship bound just yet..still tinkering with the fact that I personally don't think they can compete with the big boys of 6A..jmo

Seems like the last 2 years isn't the same Henderson of old that I remember seeing. I know very little about them other than they had a coaching change 3 years back. Are they experiencing a downturn in talent coming thru that school or are they playing a tougher schedule?

Chatter in Henderson this afternoon that Hughes and Cash Jones may not play this week due to injuries. I don't know but it doesn't matter anyway, McCracken rolls.

Hughes will probably play but Max Howard, the freshman will start at QB instead of Jones.

Hughes will probably play but Max Howard, the freshman will start at QB instead of Jones.

 

Howard had a good game last week, but if Hughes and Jones are both out that could give some measure of hope to Henderson. Wait and see. Not sure Henderson has the offense to put up a lot of points but the Mustangs can't overlook the Colonels.

Not that it matters but when Daviess played McCracken, DC was without several players most notibly John Stratton, Jared McEwen, and Jonathan Powell. There were a couple more that set out but I can't remember their names. DC is a team that has some talent in their starting lineup, but they don't have the depth to lose those type of players.

 

McCracken still would've won but I wouldn't base much off that game. I think McCracken rolls again this week. Henderson's only shot is to get Carter going and control the clock.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.