6A NKY 2015 football districts

there are new 6A districts for 2015.

Connor, Cooper and Ryle

Boone County, Campbell County, and Simon Kenton

Who is on top, who is a contender, who is the pretender?

Who is each teams top player(s)?

Please keep thread fun and informative! You know who I mean! Dontchya

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Rule #8

there are new 6A districts for 2015.

Connor, Cooper and Ryle

Boone County, Campbell County, and Simon Kenton

Who is on top, who is a contender, who is the pretender?

Who is each teams top player(s)?

Please keep thread fun and informative! You know who I mean! Dontchya

SK is the team to beat with the 2 best players in NKY Powell and Racke! Pretenders will be Ryle and Cooper!

Team to keep an eye on...Ryle - there seems to be good mojo and momentum.

Unsung team people better not take lightly ... Cooper - solid program putting a good, competitive team on the field every Friday.

Everyone's target ... Simon Kenton - the team everyone in 6A wants to beat more than any other for a few reasons, one of which is they have been at the top of 6A the past few years and have talent returning.

SK at the top the last few years? Since when? Dixie last year, SK the year before that and I believe CC won district the two years before that didn't they? Before that it was Ryle and SK each taking district if I'm not mistaken. 6A has been anybody's to take for years.

SK at the top the last few years? Since when? Dixie last year, SK the year before that and I believe CC won district the two years before that didn't they? Before that it was Ryle and SK each taking district if I'm not mistaken. 6A has been anybody's to take for years.

This ^^

Team to keep an eye on...Ryle - there seems to be good mojo and momentum.

Unsung team people better not take lightly ... Cooper - solid program putting a good, competitive team on the field every Friday.

Everyone's target ... Simon Kenton - the team everyone in 6A wants to beat more than any other for a few reasons, one of which is they have been at the top of 6A the past few years and have talent returning.

C'mon....what's the REAL reason??? LOL

SK has been to the regional finals in the playoffs 3 years in a row. More playoff wins than any other 6A team in the past 3 years. Sorry, but it's true.

SK has been to the regional finals in the playoffs 3 years in a row. More playoff wins than any other 6A team in the past 3 years. Sorry, but it's true.

I'm sorry, did I miss the thread title? I thought it was about the districts.

What about Boone? Is there any hope they can compete this year? Kind of a shame that they have been down for a while. Things are always better when Boone matters.

Sadly, I don't know that Boone will ever be truly competitive again.