Greenup Co basketball - Merle Kidwell joins as Asst Coach

Heard from a good source that Merle Kidwell (former Russell HS head coach) will be an assistant basketball coach at Greenup Co HS next year. The source said he stopped by and watched part of the open gym that took place yesterday at the HS.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its baseball season. After last season being as bad , as it was . I needed to not think about it for bit. I would like to see coach Kidwell help, than move Harold out of the way. I don't think Harold will listen to him, he really thinks he`s a good coach. I have herd Harold is not much on wanting help. Coach Kidwell would be nice.

Its called Baseball, with real Coaches , that teach the game and know how to win. I haven't herd Harold`s name, in a while from anybody. Just his name gets people down. Still not real popular around GC. The next time anybody cheers for Harold, it will be when he leaves town. In till than no. Baseball Spindoc, Baseball.

Its called Baseball, with real Coaches , that teach the game and know how to win. I haven't herd Harold`s name, in a while from anybody. Just his name gets people down. Still not real popular around GC. The next time anybody cheers for Harold, it will be when he leaves town. In till than no. Baseball Spindoc, Baseball.
Baseball. Never heard of it.

Baseball. Never heard of it.

Didn't fig you had, some how its the only sport that wins year after year at GC. Not for sure but may be its coaching. And just letting you know where I have been. The less I hear about Harold , the better I am,

Edited by X`s and O`s

Who would be playing baseball during AAU basketball season???? silly.

Not when your one of the top underclassmen in the state, and getting D1 looks. Unless your 6`4 or taller not much chance in basketball. I think way to many kids play aau who have no chance , on moving on to college. Baseball is less about size.