35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First game of the tournament that gives me any pause. I'll tentatively take Kentucky by 5, but I will not be shocked if Baylor takes them down. UK needs to do the things they did tonight, namely getting to the rim more than settling for threes.

Remind me, what does Baylor have in the way of big men?

As I said in the other thread I didn't get to see the Baylor game, and really haven't watched them this year. I'm in the dark on this one. If DragonFire is only predicting a 5 point win I'm more than a little concerned.

UK is going to have to have a really poor offensive game to lose this one.

You're that confident? Does Baylor not play much defense? How are they on the offensive side of the ball? Can they shoot the 3? Much of an inside game?

Baylor is a good, athletic team. They have a pass first point guard who had 16 points and 10 assists. A sharp shooter who drained 8 threes earlier in the tournament. A big, physical post who had 20 and 15 tonight. They also had two long athletic players who can hurt UK. This will be the best team UK has seen...

Baylor is a good, athletic team. They have a pass first point guard who had 16 points and 10 assists. A sharp shooter who drained 8 threes earlier in the tournament. A big, physical post who had 20 and 15 tonight. They also had two long athletic players who can hurt UK. This will be the best team UK has seen...

Really? You think so?

Baylor has Acey and Perry Jones III as their bigs, they are just as athletic as Davis and Jones. Jackson, Baylor's pg, is small but very quick and as stated in an earlier post looks to pass first. He can shoot the ball really well. This will be a tough matchup for UK because Baylor can matchup with them athletically and offensively. Baylor's biggest weakness is their defense, they aren't real good.